University Students with carry over courses and their age of graduation.

Welcome Forums General Forum University Students with carry over courses and their age of graduation.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stephen Azubuike Stephen Azubuike 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Ikenna
    Chris Ikenna
    Participant

Somebody called me to ask me a question that seems to be difficult for him to answer. He told me that he “graduated” at the age of 29 and but he has not been mobilized for NYC due to the fact that he has one carry over course. Now he is 31 and afraid he may not be able to go for NYSC due to his current age. The question is this, Can one say to have graduated from a university when he has a carry over course? Is he supposed to for instance be celebrating his “graduation” with his classmates who has no carry over courses? Will he be able to go for service if he passed the carry over course at the age of 31 even though he purported to have graduated at the age of 29?
    Pls, your response to this puzzle will be appreciated. Thank you.

Stephen Azubuike
    Stephen Azubuike
    Keymaster

This one is not difficult na. A person with carry over course has not graduated. Graduation entails satisfying all requirements and passing all exams. The year he passes his carry over course (s) is the year he graduated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.